Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween this year, even though we were planning on going to Panguitch and couldn't, Mclane was rather bummed. but we did get to go with Amy, Lisa and their kids.

This year Mclane wanted to be Spider man so much that when we got his costume he wore it for two days till I put it away, I was afraid it wouldn't make it till Halloween.
Tavin made such a cute little Vampire I thought Mclanes old costume fit him perfict.
He hated getting in the costume but he let me paint his face with out a problem. ( his eye brows are still black two days later, oops)

Here is our group, It was so fun Amy made dalmatian costumes for all her kids and Lisa's kids then dressed herself us as Cruela Davil.

This was at our churches Trunk-or-treat, no mask so we get to see Mclanes handsome smile.

Tavin with no face paint but a mouth full of candy!
We hope every body had a fun Halloween this year!

1 comment:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Cute cute boys! I wish that we could have seen them in person but glad that you guys had a good time. Miss and love you all.