Monday, October 26, 2009

Tavin' Birthday Party

Better later than never, I finally got the pictures from Tavin's Party on my computer.
So now every one can enjoy his birthday fun ....two months later.
The cake not fancy but made with love.

Singing happy Birthday


Blowing out the candle... or at least trying to, Odd he can blow out my scented candles but the one on the cake was tricky for him!



Present time, Thanks to every one for the gifts and many cards

Licking off the icing, he bit the candle. A Truck from Mclane


Genna and Aroah


Mclane loves Cake & Tav being silly!

2 comments:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Happy Birthday to Tav. I love your face when Tav is eating his candle. Miss you all.

The Cluff Family said...

Man, what took you so long? Seriously, it's been MONTHS since his party!

J/K, I know it's all my fault. :) At least you finally got the pictures!