Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Bye!

Good bye my Sugar Baby

This Saturday I received the the news that my horse had passed away.

I remember when we got this spunky, skinny, skittish, three year old mare, I thought she was pretty and nice... until my mom told me that I should try to ride her. I was scared to death.

Over the last twenty years she turned in to the best horse I have ever know, together we won trophies, buckles, tack and lots of money as we traveled all over Southern Utah to rodeos horse shows, and Jack pot races . My sisters Katie and Erin also rode her in many events as well. The last few years she had been retired to the pasture with bad feet and a few other troubles. She is in a better place now and I hope to see her again.

Good bye Sugar baby you were the best "stubborn mule" a girl could have!

1 comment:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Sugar was a great horse and will be greatly missed. I am glad that I was able to be part of Sugar's legacy by getting the fastest time on her. JK. She was a wonderful horse. It will be sad next time we are in Pang.